Fun, Amazing, Etc.

This is the official blog of indie author / adventure writer Andy R. Bunch, author of the fantasy book, "Suffering Rancor." As always, I'll post funny or amazing things I find in my travels or from poking around online. This is a great place to kick back and relax a bit. You may note that I’m not too clean or too dirty. For more information on my book, go to http://andyrbunch.weebly.com/. Here are links to first two books http://goo.gl/iHP1i and http://goo.gl/kK13W

Sunday, June 3, 2012

Books, Rain, and Coffee

I live in Vancouver, WA. As much as the rain kills me all winter, I enjoy certain features. I'm a fan of good coffee, and we have several locations where such can be found. Perhaps that's a topic worthy of its own blog soon as they've recently conducted a study showing, once again, just how good coffee is for you (in responsible quantities). I've recently discovered Di Tazza and would love to sing its praises, but this blog is about another feature I like about living in Vancouver. Fort Vancouver Regional Library. FVRL is a great library region to be in, with lots of activities. You can now barrow books on your Nook reading device (once you sign up). You can also keep your bar code on your android phone now, in case you don't have your card on you. FVRL is very friendly to Indie writers as well. The Three Creeks Library has an event every Wednesday called Write Here Right Now, where authors may sit and write socially. I recommend signing up for their newsletter or their calendar to keep up with all the happenings. I will be at an event for the Beaverton Library this summer called Speed Date an Author...hmmmn who get's me into all these things. Anyway, I'll post details as they become available but I know this much, it's from 7pm to 8:30pm on August 8th. For enjoy the weather, even if it's too rainy, just sit back with a cup of coffee and a good book.

No comments: