Fun, Amazing, Etc.

This is the official blog of indie author / adventure writer Andy R. Bunch, author of the fantasy book, "Suffering Rancor." As always, I'll post funny or amazing things I find in my travels or from poking around online. This is a great place to kick back and relax a bit. You may note that I’m not too clean or too dirty. For more information on my book, go to http://andyrbunch.weebly.com/. Here are links to first two books http://goo.gl/iHP1i and http://goo.gl/kK13W

Friday, February 28, 2014

Learning to Market (Part 1)

I was pretty sure I was going to run out of these but here's another thing I want you to gander at.

This is an opportunity to get a free chunk of a book by a well known author. I'm wanting to point out this effort because I believe this is a pivotal model going forward. Pay attention to his sales email which I'll past in first and then to the design of the website when you land at the link. Notice how smoothly it operates, and the consistent branding throughout.

Granted you don't have to hard sell a free book from a successful author, but it's still a great template for Indie authors to follow. If you're going to perma-free your first book in a series, why not make it formal and do it with the first third of each novel. This is an idea who's time has come.

First the email I got:


Water Walker Pilot, free for everyone. Want it? Click here.

Over 600,000 people have plunged into The Outlaw Chronicles,
making them the most reviewed, most talked about Dekker
stories since The Circle Series. Why?

Ted tackles that question and the next mind-bending story, Water Walker, in an exclusive conversation that you’ll only find HERE.



Copyright © 2014 KiWone, Inc., All rights reserved.
You are receiving this email because you opted in at our website.
Our mailing address is:
KiWone, Inc.
5141 Virginia Way, Suite 320
BrentwoodTennessee 37027

Add us to your address book

http://www.theoutlawchronicles.com/waterwalker/

Here's the first book he did this with and it was hugely successful.


No comments: