Fun, Amazing, Etc.

This is the official blog of indie author / adventure writer Andy R. Bunch, author of the fantasy book, "Suffering Rancor." As always, I'll post funny or amazing things I find in my travels or from poking around online. This is a great place to kick back and relax a bit. You may note that I’m not too clean or too dirty. For more information on my book, go to http://andyrbunch.weebly.com/. Here are links to first two books http://goo.gl/iHP1i and http://goo.gl/kK13W

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

A quick pick me up!



In case I didn't mention it when I did last Wednesday's update, I am still intending to polish up my ebook on hand-selling your Indie novel and releasing it for sale later this month. In fact I'm going to be releasing a series of books on marketing this year. All of them will be short and at this point I intend to release them only as inexpensive ebooks.

Also coming this month, Zahara will be reading from the book I helped her write at the Bards and Brews on the last Friday of  March. Poster below. My next Bards and Brews experience will be May 30th and we don't have a poster yet for that--mostly because your's truly hadn't finalized the title of his anthology. I will be reading from...(drum roll please) "Diner Tales: A Contemporary Canterbury Anthology." I'm working with Pam again for a cover and hope to have it early next very soon.

I've also contacted Fred Wolinski, who voiced and produced the first standalone audio short from this collection for me. I wanted him to have first crack at doing the rest of them. We'll see how that works out.

I intend to release that anthology just ahead of my May 30 B & B reading.


No comments: